Friday, May 3, 2013



                      Since graduation is coming up, I've been trying to decide what to wear. I'm graduating 8th grade this year, and since I'm class president, I have to make a speech at my graduation about my class' history... Uhhh... Great. That means, I have to dress up and look nice. I don't want to look way too dressed up, but personally, I think this dress is just about perfect! One of my closest friends, Alivia, (aka. Livvy) said she likes the "vintage" look of this dress. She has really good fashion sense so I had to ask her! Ha! (Brenna, if you're reading this, you do too! Lol!) I really hope I can get this, especially since it's only $56.00! :) I love the mint/turquoise color plus the lace! :) Here's the link: Mini Mint Colored Dress<3

No comments:

Post a Comment