Monday, April 29, 2013

For the first time ever on my blog, I'm adding a pair of heels to go with the dress I've chosen today! :) At my first prom, I really want some cute glitter heels/pumps! (They're my favorite type of heels!) I think these shoes would go perfect with either one of these dresses. (I'm not too loving about the hairstyles chosen for this look though...) But I think my favorite one out of these two is the light green/turquoise. I've always been more of a turquoise person. I could even see one of my best friends and I doing this for our prom! Ha! I'm not too sure how the pink would look on me, mainly because the color might make my face look drained out. :/ (If you are interested in the coral colored dress, I suggest, get a tan! Just not too dark!) These dresses have sweetheart necklines (my absolute favorite!) with very pretty, yet original beading. I also really like the tulle used at the bottom for the mermaid affect. Love all of it! :) The price is $498.00 each... Just a little pricey. But it's probably worth it if you fell in love with it. Here's the link: Strapless Mermaid Gown<3



No comments:

Post a Comment