Friday, March 22, 2013

                   
                         So forever ago I saw this dress on Facebook just because it was on one of those "like this pic!<3 ~teen quotes" or whatever those things are. Anyway, I figured I'd never find it on any website! Ha! But guess what?! I found it on http://www.storenvy.com/. Maybe I'll buy it for my first prom..? :/ Hopefully. This is probably my favorite of anything I'm ever going to blog about. Aka, I'm in love with orange. This dress is an A line with a sweetheart neckline, and lots of cute beading. :) It's $248.99, and if you think that's expensive, it's personally tailored to you from scratch. That's why it takes almost 30-35 days to fully process. That, in my opinion, is the only bad thing about the dress. You can buy it here: Orange Ball Gown<3

No comments:

Post a Comment