Friday, April 19, 2013


Today, instead of a prom dress, I'm gonna talk about Miss Me Jeans.<3 Even though they're SUPER expensive, I really love 'em! :) These are cropped jeans, aka. Capri's! I used to think Capri's were dumb looking and just stupid, mainly because when I was younger my mom would make me wear them. All. The. Time. I couldn't stand them! But if they have a bedazzled back, I'd wear them any day! Ha! But on this pair, the zebra print + cheetah print mix = waayyy cute! This pair is only $89.00, which is really good for a pair of Miss Me's, compared to others, especially when they usually are from $90.00 - $150.00. If you want to buy these, here's the link: Miss Me Jeans<3

4 comments:

  1. i was spouse to get some but hannah did instead! :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thus, dresses purchased from the shopping center at a scratch and dent section cost aren't probably going to accompany fitting administrations, and shoddy materials can uncover imperfections once they're brought home. 80s prom dresses

    ReplyDelete